EdgeBox-RPI-200 series are all-in-one Raspberry Pi-based industrial edge computing controllers, combining multiple industrial purposes. Designed as high-scalability and rugged industrial hardware, mounted with rich IO resources and supported by the great Raspberry Pi industrial software ecosystem, it is an ideal choice for smart automation and Industrial Internet of Things(IIoT) solutions.
- All-in-one Industry Controller:
- More than just a PLC, PAC, more can it implement functions of the IIoT Gateway, OPC UA Server and Industry PC.
- Powerful and Flexible Processors:
- Powered by Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 (CM4), equipped up to 4GB RAM and 16GB eMMC, performing real-time operation and multi-process.
- Rich IO resources and Industrial Interfaces Mounted:
- Support a wide range of industrial bus protocols and standards
- Multiple Communication Capabilities:
- Carry full-featured wireless interconnectivity and a RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet, supported by multiple cloud services
- Rugged Industrial-grade Hardware Design:
- Integrated thermal management with full Aluminum heatsink enclosure, supporting 35mm DIN and wall mount
- Great Raspberry Pi Industrial Software Ecosystem:
- Support a variety of industrial software and platforms, including Codesys, Node Red, MQTT, OPC UA, Ignition and etc.
EdgeBox-RPI-200 series controllers represent the conceivable alternatives for increasing edge automation and industrial interconnecting control. Being small and compact, they can perform real-time operation and multi-process controlling for multiple industrial purposes, not only the PLC & PAC but also the IIoT Gateway, OPC UA Server and Industry PC.
Besides EdgeBox-RPI-200, We also have the other 2 Edge products for different solutions in the Edge family, powered by Raspberry Pi and ESP. To help you understand the differences deeply and choose the most suitable part for your projects, please refer to the Seeed Studio Edge Series Page.
Powerful and Flexible Processors
EdgeBox-RPI-200-CM4104016 leverages the processing power of the AI-enabled Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4(CM4), running up to 1.5GHz, equipped with 4 GB RAM and 16 GB eMMC, compiling in Linux, with Debian Operate System.
Rich IO Industrial Interfaces while Supporting Extensive Bus Protocols and Standards
This high-scalability equipment has been engineered with multiple isolated industrial interfaces, which adhere to various industrial bus protocols and standards to achieve data transmission in a variety of situations. It even offers extended SSD storage and enhanced display output, for more data acquisition and improved visual presentation.
Protocols and standards
Multiple Communication Capabilities, Multiple Cloud Services Support
The EdgeBox employs the high integration of communication, where it integrates with wireless capabilities, supported by multiple cloud services. It is greatly qualified for IIoT(Industrial Internet of Things), where you can utilize it to build IoT Gateways.
Cloud Services Support
Great Raspberry Pi Industrial Software Ecosystem
With the great Raspberry Pi industrial software ecosystem, you will find that EdgeBox has plentiful software and autonomous platforms supported. With massive documentation and open communities, troubleshooting can be precise and expeditious.
- Node Red
- OPC UA
Robust Hardware Design
The overall structure of Edge Box is rugged and maintenance-reducing, as it integrates thermal management with full Aluminum heatsink enclosure. It is ultra-lightweight and supports 35mm DIN and wall mount, all of which make it suitable for limited space and extreme conditions including in-vehicle applications.
The EdgeBox-RPi-200 can’t directly flash the OS. An additional carrier board is required to flash the OS.
|CPU Core||4-core Raspberry Pi CM4|
|WiFi||2.4 GHz, 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac equipped|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 5.0, BLE equipped|
Mini-PCIe support 4G LTE(Quectel EC20/EC25 tested)*
Mini-PCIe support LoRaWAN®(Seeed WM1302 tested)*
|Ethernet||1000M RJ45 *1|
|HDMI||HDMI 2.0 up to 4k@60fps|
|RS Serial||RS485 *1 (Isolated)|
|2242 NVME SSD card
|DC input Voltage – 24V, Current – 1000mA|
|Output voltage – under 60 V, current capacity – 500 mA|
|Power Supply||DC 12V – 36V|
|Watch Dog Timer||Stand alone|
|Uninterrupted Power Supply||UPS (optional)|
|Operation temperature||-20 to +60 °C|
|Certification||RoHS, CE, FCC, TELEC, UKCA|